Thursday, February 5, 2015

minor complaint

I know this doesn't apply to most of you but I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF ALL THE COMPLAINING ABOUT REFEREEING!!!!
    When you play at 8:00 you have to send one person from each   team to referee  two young men's games,  I know it can be inconvenient, but consider it a way of supporting the young men's program. Consider it an entry fee.
When I schedule my highest priority is I want someone there at 6:00 who should have keys  to the building, or who lives knows people from their ward who lives close enough to get keys there fast.
 That means if your home ward building is one of the stake centers  you will play at 8:00 a lot.
    Plus we only have 14   men's teams (same as last year)  when all three buildings  are used  we will have only two men's games at 2  buildings, and  one building with 3 men's  games. Thus  mathematically half your  games will be at 8:00. So get used to refereeing at 6 and 7,  support the young men,  it doesn't have to be the same guy  every week. And all you guys who come up to me and ask, Is there anything I can do?   Thanks so much!
g

No comments:

Post a Comment